Save time and hassle by using our Patient Portal. It’s like having a doctor at your fingertips. The Carolina Endocrine Patient Portal is a secure online system designed to simplify your interaction with our practice by allowing you to perform common tasks from the convenience of your own computer at any time rather than having to call.
Immediately after setting up your appointment, you will receive an email invitation to setup an online portal account, along with instructions on how to do so. If you experience any difficulties with this process, call 919-571-3661, enter extension 117 or email email@example.com.
By logging into your own account on the patient portal, you will be able to:
- Complete patient forms
- Update your demographic or insurance information as needed
- Request appointments
- Refill prescriptions
- Request lab results
To access our Patient Portal, you will need to be a registered patient with Carolina Endocrine. If you’re not already registered, have your referring providers office contact us to start the process.
If you already have a portal account with us, you can access your account by clicking the the link below:
Setting up your portal account:
- You will receive an e-mail from Carolina Endocrine asking you to set-up a portal account.
- You will need your first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code.
- Click on the link in your e-mail to take you to the set-up page online.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account set-up.
- You will be asked to confirm your e-mail and set up a user id and password. (Your user id can be your e-mail.)
- You will also be asked to set up a secret question/answer in case you forget your user id and password.
- Please write all of these down in a secure location as you will need them to retrieve messages from the portal.
- When complete, you will see a message appear “Thank you for Joining”, and receive a confirmation in your e-mail. You will not need to do anything else until you receive messages from the practice.
Trouble logging in?
Please click on the links for “Forgot my password” or “Forgot my user ID” on the login page to use the automatic reset functions. You will be asked your secret question or sent an e-mail with instructions.
If you need further assistance, contact Michelle at (919) 571-3661 and enter extension #117, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Note: Because technology isn’t always our friend, if you email using our portal and do not receive a response within 2 business days, please call our office for assistance. (919) 571-3661 **